10.21.2009

A Day at the Pumpkin Patch

We finally got a break in the weather after 4 long days of non stop rain. I thought we were never going to get Abigail to the Pumpkin Patch this year! We had beautiful weather today and it was the perfect time to go.

At just shy of almost 8 months, Abby is getting around really well. She is cruising around the coffee table and couch. She even lets go and stands on her own at times. We have our hands full! She is definitely a mommas girl. She wants me all the time. Hopefully it's just a phase.

On another note, we have finally decided to start planning our wedding. After only a week into it, I am realizing that my puny budget is NOT going to get us much. I'm having a very hard time finding venues that are in our price range. I feel like giving up already and waiting until we have more saved. We are planning on a September 2010 wedding. Either the last weekend in September or the first weekend in October. More details to come as they unfold, and if we can ever find a place that we like in our price range :)

Enjoy some pictures from today....














No comments: