4.13.2009

Abby's First Easter

Ok, I must say I'm very upset at our camera. Their is a setting that was changed somehow and now almost all of our pictures are blurry. So, we didn't get that many Easter pictures that turned out good. Abby did great at Aunt Jo's house. She is still too young to go Easter egg hunting but next year she should be old enough. She took two good naps for us yesterday and slept pretty well through the night. Sometimes she wakes up for her night feeding and sometimes she doesn't. Haven't really figured out what makes her decision but oh well, I'm not complaining. 
So enjoy some photos below and in the meantime, I have to try and figure out my camera.....or buy a new one :)

This is at Aunt Jo's house while she opens her Easter gift from her Great Grandma


This was before we left the house. I tried to get a good picture of her in her Easter dress, but she can't hold herself up too well. The animals are Easter gifts from her grandparents. 


I will have to upload more later because Blogger is acting up now.....

No comments: