1.28.2009

Finally got this blog started



Well, I've wanted to start this blog a while ago, so I have a lot of talking to do. I'll start with why I wanted to start this blog and a little Bio of me and my family. I will primarily be the one to update the blog but who knows maybe I can get Marshall to do some writing as well. 

I'm Tara, 25, unmarried and pregnant. I have a dog named Bailey, a small Yorkie-poo and a cat named Ruca who doesn't care for me too much. In love and engaged to my best friend Marshall of almost 7 years now. Wedding has been put on hold temporarily until baby comes and things settle down. We live in a small apartment in a small town in Maryland. Hopes to have a house someday are always in our thoughts. But the right now the first thing on our minds is the birth of our new baby girl Abigail Mackenzie. Estimated due date is February 22nd, 2009. This brings me to why I started this blog. One word, for her. For her to have something to read and reflect on in the future. Something for her to cherish and have forever. The second reason I wanted to start this blog is to keep friends and family updated on the what nots of our lives as our little girl grows. I will be sharing lots of pictures and funny stories. Of course with some other little cool things I come across on the internet too! I love to share things I come across of cute pictures too of random things. You never know what you'll find here I guess. 

The goal is to update this blog at least twice a week. Think I can do it? With being in school, having a newborn and working full-time, it's going to be a challenge but it must be done. 

Enough for now. ♥ T&M 

No comments: